What this website is not:
- This Website is not an apologetic on the existence of God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Christianity or the authority or inerrancy of scripture. (Links that deal with apologetics have been provided on the RESOURCE page.)
- It is not a desperate attempt to convert people to my ‘religion’ or believe the way I believe.
What this website is:
- It exists because, personally, God has used His Word in my life to teach, encourage, comfort and correct in such timely ways, that I can only describe it as miraculous. I truly believe that EVERYONE who reads the Bible is better off!
- Its mission is to encourage readers to consistently connect with the awesome creator of this universe by reading, studying and exploring the Bible.
- The post topics discuss what the Bible has to say about current events, culture and our everyday lives.
- The website is more than a campaign for Bible literacy. But many of the posts have a “Just say Know” Bible Study on its topic. (My version of “Just say no!”) Each Bible Study is designed to be completed over a five day period with each day taking approximately ten minutes to complete. Links are also provided for online Bible translations, Bible study aids and Bible reading plans by clicking on our RESOURCE Page tab.
- There are links to books and additional Bible Studies that I recommend.
- There are posts that inform readers of Opportunities to impact our world abroad and our local communities.
- Some posts are categorized as Burning Bush Sightings. These are Posts in which I believe God is clearly speaking to His children at this specific time. They are a Rhema word from God. The word, Rhema in Biblical terms refers to a portion of scripture that “speaks” to a believer. In most cases, a Rhema word received while reading the Bible applies to a current situation or need. In essence, the Rhema word is timely and extremely valuable in a Christian’s walk with God. They are as obvious as Moses’ burning bush because God speaks it more than once in a brief period of time.
- My hope is that this website will be a place where people can share questions, opinions and personal experiences as they relate to the post topics. LH
The following two tabs change content below.
is an aspiring Bounty Hunter who is always looking for God's Bounty-- His grace and goodness-- in the mundane and melancholy as well as in the miraculous. She is also a wife, mother of four adult children--two with Cerebral Palsy, grandmother and minister of the Gospel. "You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance." Psalm 65:11 NLT
Latest posts by Lisa Hempel (see all)
- How Fresh Is The Mountain Air - November 25, 2017
- The Boundary Lines Have Fallen For Me In Pleasant Places - November 22, 2017
- Earmarked - August 25, 2017